How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 175: Maybe My Last Food Log Post?

I don't know. I'm toying with the idea of ending this here. 175 seems like a good number to end on, right? As easy as it is to write all I've eaten down, at the end of the day I'm looking for anything I can get out of doing so I can go relax.

We'll see how I feel tomorrow.
  • Raisin Nut Bran in 1% milk (breakfast)
  • 2 mini bagels w/ Swiss & salami, water (lunch)
  • 1 banana muffin, 2 slices of Rye toast, 1/2 sliver pound cake, milk (snacks at mom's)
  • 1 bean and beef burrito, water, 1.5 slices strawberry-rhubarb pie w/ whipped cream (dinner)

No comments: