- Raisin Nut Bran in 1% milk (breakfast)
- turkey and swiss on a multigrain sandwich thin w/ extra turkey on the side, pretzels, a scrumptious nectarine, water (lunch)
- pretzels & a Texas cinnamon bun from the vending machine in the ER (worth a whopping 440 calories, scandalous)
- a hamburger, a few bites of pasta salad, some stripey Jell-O, water, a 1/2 piece vanilla pound cake, grape soda (dinner when I got home from the ER around 9pm)
How about you?
Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Day 176: The 4th of July I Spent in the ER with My Dad
And also the day I decided I'm not ready to give up logging my food. I don't know why, but I find it kind of satisfying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment