How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 11: Thrift Store Shopping with Ami

Last night a friend commented that it makes such a difference when you don't eat past 7.30pm. I told her the main difference I see is that I'm STARVING in the morning. But so far we are doing great with that goal. I'm usually done eating for the day by 6.45pm.

  • 2 slices whole wheat toast w/ SB & peach jam, water (breakfast)
  • 15 chocolate chips scattered with a few craisins
  • 1.5 leftover cheddar biscuits
  • 1 6oz Dannon vanilla yogurt w/ 1 c rice Chex, 1 banana (late lunch)
  • 2 graham crackers w/ 1 tbsp nutella
  • 1.5 slices tomato, basil, & feta quiche, roasted brussel sprouts, steamed green beans, water (dinner)
  • 1 mug instant hot cocoa

No comments: