- HUGE glass of water (after run)
- 1 small bowl Cinnamon Life cereal w/ 1% milk, 2 pieces oatmeal bread w/ SB & jam (breakfast)
- 1 6oz. container Breyer's yogurt
- 1 PB&J, glass of milk (lunch)
- 4 crackers w/ hard salami, 3 w/ nutella, 1 chocolate oatmeal bar (made them for the YW and had to taste test) -- total sweet tooth binge
- 1 bowl beef & vegetable stew, 1 slice brown oatmeal bread w/ SB (dinner)
How about you?
Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Day 16: Freezing in my den
So cold! I'm always so cold, which is why I have been baking bread for the last two days. Anything it takes to warm up a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment