How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 3: Census Exam / Citizen of the Month Party

I tend to eat a lot less when I am anxious about something. Today it was about making my afternoon run smoothly. Between getting the house ready for a neighbor gathering, dropping kids to Ami's so I could take the Census exam, getting to the PTA meeting on time, and hosting our friends and their children in the evening, the schedule was chock-full and I was low on time.

  • 1 large bowl of oatmeal w/ blueberries & a sprinkle of brown sugar (man, am I full!)
  • roughly 1/4 cup of dry rice Chex, Craisins, chocolate chips mixed together
  • 2 c popcorn, glass water
  • spaghetti with chicken, mushrooms, butter, and parmasean
  • strawberries & grapes w/sour cream-based fruit dip
  • vanilla cupcake w/ chocolate buttercream (hurray for dessert of the week!), 2 small cups water
  • 2 guacamole-flavored tortilla chips

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What is a census exam and why are you taking it? Yeah for popcorn!

Monica Rich said...

The gov. needs people to fill temporary jobs to help with the 2010 Census. You have to take a test, which I took yesterday. Seems like an easy way to bring in some extra cash.