How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 107: The Day I Signed Abigail Up for Sculpture & Pottery

A 2.5 hour class once a week this summer. She is so super excited and so am I. Pottery was such a big part of my high school and college experience. I can hardly wait for her to get her little hands into some good clay.
  • Honey Graham Crunch in 1% milk (breakfast)
  • raisins & chocolate chips
  • Quaker Oatmeal Squares in 1% milk (lunch -- can you tell I was craving cereal today?)
  • Greek yogurt
  • cup of chicken noodle soup, half chicken Cuban pannini (dinner w/ fam at Panera)
  • DOTW: cup of vanilla bean ice cream w/ homemade hot fudge & caramel
calorie total: 1,880

I recognize that I abused my dessert privilege all weekend and continued today. I will be better tomorrow. I promise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandwich, salad and mini baguette at Panera

Ice cream with the kids topped with peanut butter, hot fudge and whipped cream

Total: 1470

Bates Blogger said...

I can't believe you ate ice cream and hot fudge and still only ate 1880 calories. impressive. I'm having cravings left over from my weekend indulgences too.

Monica Rich said...

It's all in the portion size. My cup of ice cream was exactly one cup -- and you better believe I ate every last drip. Actually, ice cream is a relatively low-cal dessert. A half-cup usually runs about 140 calories.