How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 85: Easter. Or The Day I Said I Wasn't Counting Calories and Found I Couldn't Resist

Because between breakfast with friends, lunch with family, and snacking at home, I just had to know what the damage really was. Turns out it was pretty substantial.
  • chocolate bran muffin, milk (pre-breakfast)
  • cinnamon roll, scone w/ lemon butter, egg bake, water (breakfast)
  • another cinnamon roll and ... um ... maybe the potentially expired chocolate cream puff Suzanne brought (pre-lunch)
  • turkey & vegetable wrap, big salad, half of one of Zakk's individual chocolate mousse cake masterpiece, slice of my fresh coconut cake, a few candied almonds (lunch)
  • some mystery chicken that the Bates left in our fridge (dinner?)
calorie total: are you ready for this?



Are you really ready?



It knocked my socks off.


2


9


9


5


2,995!

Who eats that much?? Well, apparently I do. On holidays. When lots and lots of sweets are involved. SHOCKING.

Back on the wagon (and the treadmill) tomorrow.


*for those of you who ate with us and are curious, here are some of the calorie counts for some of the items I baked today: cinnamon roll (483), scone (189), egg bake (74), coconut cake (332)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cinnamon roll
One piece of Monica's egg dish
Five scones (they really weren't that big, although chock full of energy)
Two cups orange juice
A strawberry

Half a turkey wrap
Some salad
One candied pecan

One full size piece of Zack Leahy's chocolate phantasmagoria with raspberry googly eyes and a cookie straw that I did not eat

Total count: 3000

Unknown said...

yes, I ate way too much today as well. Diet buster.

xhart said...

I am SO not posting today! 483 for one of those cinnamon rolls? I am in big, big trouble. (they were really tasty, by the way -- thanks again.)