How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 82: The Day I Nearly Regretted Spending in Manhattan

If it weren't for the highs of having lunch with Adam in Bryant park and hanging out with Em in Central Park, I would have written off the day as a failure. Manhattan. Spring break. Passover. Easter weekend. All make far too, too many people.
  • 1.5 bowls of Cinnamon Life cereal in 1% milk (breakfast)
  • bite of Miles' bagel, Abby's bagel, and a few bites of Adam's salad, a serving of kettle corn (lunch)
  • half a Breyer's coconut all fruit bar, until the pulp started bothering me, at which point I traded Miles for his King Cone
  • Greek yogurt
  • 1 piece my foccacia, Mel's salad, 1/2 bowl John's baked ziti, water (dinner)
calorie total: 1,023

Apparently I don't eat very much when I am on the go in a crazy city towing three kids, no stroller, and two scooters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the day I fed my cold.

Cereal with milk
Yogurt

Carrots
Hot chocolate

Smoothie
Bites of bagels
Mexican salad leftovers
More carrots

Two pieces of molasses bread with butter

Calorie count before dinner: 1400

And here comes the fun part:
Bread with bean dip
Strawberries
Grapes
Two bowls of white bean and chicken chili
Two bowls of baked ziti
Four pieces of foccacia
Some muddy buddies

I don't know the count, nor do I really want to. My guess is 3500.