How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 109: The Day I Cared for Charlotte, Babysat Nico, Hosted a Lunch, Mowed the Lawn, Ran Three Miles, Baked Bread, and Went to Book Club.

Phew. It was a doozy of a day and I am so ready for bed.

And, as my sister says, I ate like a jerk. Man was not meant to consume so many Rice Krispies treats in such a short period of time.
  • Chocolate Cheerios in 1% milk (breakfast)
  • turkey and Swiss wrap, fruit salad, pasta salad, tortilla chips and salsa, lemon and white chocolate mousse parfait with strawberries, water (lunch for my friend who is expecting her 4th baby)
  • a Rice Krispies Treat
  • 2 more Rice Krispies treats
  • yet another Rice Krispies treat (dinner??)
  • white bean dip w/ pita, 2 chocolate covered strawberries, 2 slices of homemade bread w/ cinnamon-honey butter, a slice of Ami's chocolate-banana marble cake, water (treats at book club)
calorie total: I don't think I can admit it. I am embarrassed and ashamed.

Ugh. I truly ate like a jerk.

But I kind of have to, right? That's the whole point of this, right?

2,879

SHAME!

This is almost as bad as Easter. The sad thing is that, had I exercised any self-control over those blasted RKT, I would have saved myself 924 calories. 924! How could something so innocent be so bad for you?!? That would have kept me just a little more that 100 calories off my limit.

Let this be a lesson to myself: never make treats to help Adam study; it will just ruin you the next day.

Here's to tomorrow and a new day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cereal and milk
Yogurt
Half a mug of hot chocolate

Pasta
Green beans

Turkey and swiss wrap
Veggies with ranch dip
A lemon and white chocolate parfait with strawberries
Rice Krispies treat

And, a midnight snack with Abby and Grace:
Bread with butter and honey
Chocolate milk

Total: 2200