- Raisin Bran in 1% milk (breakfast)
- San Pellegrino aranciata
- a few Ritz w/ cheddar, a 100 calorie mini bagel w/ cream cheese, watermelon (lunch)
- a 100 calorie pack of Hostess cupcakes, cup of milk
- 2 slices (homemade) pepperoni pizza, 1 slice of cheese pizza, water
- watermelon lemonade, iced herbal tea, s bit each of crab dip, vidalia onion pie & cheddar biscuit, a few bites caramel cake, a tiny piece of pecan pie w/ vanilla ice cream, a few bites lemon bread -- all of which lasted in my stomach for a total of 30 minutes and then evacuated with the pizza (looking at what was in my stomach all at once, is it any wonder I vomited??).
How about you?
Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Day 146: The Day I Puked During Book Group
Luckily, we were meeting at my neighbor's house, so I was able to quietly excuse myself and throw up in my own toilet. Still, not a fun addition to the night. The problem was going to book club full and then being surrounded by lots of yummy treats. A little bite of everything ended up being too much for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cereal with milk
Hot chocolate
Apple
Chicken curry sandwich, I think
Pizza
Watermelon
Post a Comment