How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 169: The Day We Bid Farewell to Grandma & Grandpa Sota

Adam's parents left today. We -- the kids especially -- were very sad to see them go. I hope we can make it out to see them in Minnesota sometime this year.
  • 2 servings Oatmeal Squares in 1% milk (breakfast)
  • dry cereal & raisins (sharing Miles' church snacks)
  • the remains of my nearly never-ending shepherd's pie, lots of water, a whole bunch of chocolate chips (lunch)
  • 2 bananas w/ PB, a Kashi granola bar
  • 1 slice BBQ chicken pizza, I'm certain an entire fougasse (made by Ami), some triple cream brie, orange Jell-O w/ oranges, lots of water (Jell-O Sunday dinner @ the Harts)
  • DOTW: dark chocolate orange cake w/ homemade dark chocolate ice cream
I don't even want to think about the calories consumed on this brutally humid day.

No comments: