- Raisin Bran in 1% milk (breakfast)
- 1/4 of a tortilla w/ mozz and turkey, water
- Minna's yummy salad with a citrus-y cilantro dressing, 1 1/2 of Ami's tortillas, chips, a little bit of guac, a 1/2 c Orangina, water, a triangle of Minna's fruit pizza (birthday lunch provided by my sweet friends)
- 2 slices bread w/ SB, about 1/2 c pasta salad, lots of water, 1/4 c chocolate chips (dinner)
How about you?
Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Day 163: Trying to Get Back on the Wagon
... because I've been gradually falling off the Year of Fit wagon for the last few weeks. I did break the dessert rule today, but I also went for a great (although incredibly humid) run. That counts for something, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment