- 3.5 pancakes, water (breakfast)
- egg salad on WW toast, a chicken sausage link, water (lunch)
- a cracker w/ brie, an itsy-bitsy cup of banana-spinach smoothie, a cracker w/ cream cheese and a sun-dried tomato (samples at Costco)
- another piece of sausage, lots of water (trying to protein-up before jumping on the train)
- lots more water, a plum, pretzels (snacks at the finish line)
- green papaya salad (which I am now officially in love with), seared tuna in a Thai plum sauce w/ wasabi, apples and maybe avocado?, sticky rice (belated birthday dinner at Sook w/ Em post-race)
How about you?
Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Day 166: The Day Em and I Ran the Wall Street Run
In the nasty, nasty, nasty heat and humidity. A thermometer along the route read 97 degrees in the sun. Y.U.C.K.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment