How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 108: The Day I Spray Painted the Kids' Chairs

Berry Pink and Key Lime Green. The girls chose the colors. Few things make my heart as happy as refinishing or repurposing something we already own. My ugly, orange, stained children's chairs are now shiny and new. Now I find myself looking around the house wondering what else could use a coat of spray paint ...
  • Chocolate Cheerios (which they now sell at Costco) in 1% milk (breakfast)
  • sliced deli ham w/ mustard, Ritz crackers, 1/2 banana w/ 1 T peanut butter, cherry cola Diet Rite (lunch)
  • Greek yogurt w/ wheat germ
  • 100 calorie pack Hostess cupcakes w/ 1/2 c 1% milk
  • gemelli w/ chicken & bacon in a broth-cream sauce and parm, bread, green beans the rest of my cherry cola (dinner)
calorie total: 1,607

I may or may not have made Rice Krispies Treats for Adam at 9.30 pm in an effort to keep him awake so he could study. I can't really say. If I did also partake in this marshmallowy goodness, they would have set me back 200 calories a piece.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you need a few more calories today!

Anonymous said...

Cereal and milk
Eggs with cheddar cheese

Pita pizza

Yogurt

Raisins
Chocolate chips
The rest of Grace's yogurt and marshmallow snack (she asked me to help her eat it)

Chicken pasta salad
Two slices of bread with Smart Balance
Green beans

Hot chocolate
Chocolate chip Rice Krispies treat

Total: 2280