How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 149: The Nightmare Ikea Trip

Alternate title: "The Day I Decided to Hate Ikea". Or, a happier title, "The Day I Fell in Love With Water Dogs".
  • 2 slices toast, 1 scrambled egg (breakfast)
  • a non-fat frozen yogurt cone, serving of hazelnut chocolate (lunch?? at Ikea)
  • Cheddar-Jack Chicken sandwich, fries, 1/2 of Miles' sundae (dinner at Friendly's)
We have gotten soooo lax on the DOTW rule. It's ridiculous. But, whatever.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are hardly eating anything.

Anonymous said...

Cereal with milk
Banana

Half a hot chocolate

Egg salad sandwich

Buffalo chicken salad with blue cheese dressing
Bites of kids' ice cream

Chocolate milk

Monica Rich said...

I know, Em. I'm currently on a med that makes my appetite practically nil.

Unknown said...

really?
We'll have to talk.

Anonymous said...

I want to mention for you that lack of appetite is a side-effect and not the reason you are taking the medication . . .