- bottle of water (during run)
- bowl of Cinnamon Life w/ 1% milk (breakfast)
- 5 chocolate covered mini pretzel sticks (Miles and I were suckered into a display at the grocery store)
- a few pieces of dried peaches & apricots
- 3/4 Italian potpie, slice of Italian bread w/ SB, water (lunch)
- a handful of (plain) mini pretzel sticks
- Mexican salad with spicy lentils, 2 black bean and cheddar empanadas, water (dinner)
- DESSERT OF THE WEEK: peanut butter pie with semi-sweet ganache drizzle, water
How about you?
Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Day 24: Snow ... again
I am so done with winter, but I have to admit it did look pretty waking up to a fresh snowfall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment