How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 43: Sad that the Zackrisons Went Home

and wishing they lived even closer.

  • 1 bowl Cocoa Pebbles mixed with Rice Krispies in 1% milk (breakfast)
  • 1 bottle of water (during run)
  • about 8 Ritz crackers, a handful of mini pretzel sticks, 1 strawberry GoGurt (snacks in the car while fabric shopping)
  • 1 piece of leftover lasagna, water (lunch)
  • 1/2 c raisins mixed with a few milk chocolate chips
  • Chana Dal, Spicy Chickpeas and white rice, water (dinner)
  • mug of hot cocoa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I am going to start following this goal, too.

Bowl of Banana Nut Crunch with 1% milk
Healthy chocolate chip muffin
Grapes

Lasagna for lunch
Half a cup of hot chocolate

Dal and rice
Some chocolate chips for dessert

Just about the same as yours . . . I wonder why.