How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 35: Valentine's Day

Oh, boy. Probably (= definitely) went overboard today. Although still better than past holidays.

  • 3 S'mores pancakes w/ SB & syrup, glass of 1% milk (breakfast)
  • pack of mini donuts (from mom at church -- what am I - six?)
  • 1 cold pancake (still out from breakfast), tortilla chips w/ humus (lunch? maybe?)
  • 1 banana, handful of cheddar goldfish (immediatelty upon waking from the world's longest nap -- the entire family slept at least 2 hours)
  • bite of an off-limits brownie, as I scraped the entire panful that my mother brought over for the kids into the trash. Shame on me!
  • slice of meatloaf, mashed potatoes, broiled brussel sprouts, water (dinner)
  • HOLIDAY DESSERT: bittersweet chocolate tart w/ whipped crean, glass of water, glass of 1% milk

No comments: