How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Dat 135: The Day I Was So Cranky

So, so cranky, in spite of the fact that for the first time in my life my doctor warned me not to let my weight get too low. I assured her this would never be a problem.
  • Oatmeal Squares in 1% milk (breakfast)
  • leftover German pancake w/ banana, water (lunch)
  • a slice of bread w/ PB & banana, milk
  • 2 slices Arnold toast (at mom's)
  • too much cereal (dinner)

It's like it was breakfast all day long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oatmeal squares with milk
Banana
Yogurt

Asian-style grilled chicken salad with peanut sauce at Hillstone

Hot chocolate

Two peanut butter and banana sandwiches

Cereal with milk

xhart said...

Blueberry Frosted Mini-wheats
Milk

Leftover Moroccan braised chicken with couscous

Some realllllly good trifle

Two thick slabs of fresh bread with butter and creamed honey

Pecan crackers and goat cheese.