- 2 slices cinnamon toast, water (breakfast)
- a PB&J and a granola bar (which my mom made for me for an elementary school fieldtrip -- I felt like I was 6 again)
- Greek yogurt, iced animal crackers
- curried chicken, spicy chickpeas, white rice, water (dinner)
- too many indoor s'mores (with the YW)
How about you?
Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Day 136: Abby's Fieldtrip to Benner's Farm
Which further solidified my desire to own a small family farm. The one we visited has been in operation since 1760. Totally awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Having lived on a small family farm, I can warn you that there is absolutely no money in small-scale farming. Much less than no money, in fact.
Sausage, egg, and pepper jack on a roll (even though I requested a bialy).
One piece of ham + pineapple pizza, root beer.
Spaghetti with meat sauce, cheddar cheese, focaccia, leftover yellow jello.
Post a Comment