- Honey Bunches in 1% milk (breakfast)
- graham crackers, water
- 2 slices of cinnamon toast, water (lunch)
- 1/3 of a yogurt, a granola bar, some chocolate chips
- vegetarian lentil soup w/ a cheddar muffin, herbal peppermint iced tea (dinner)
How about you?
Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Day 129: The Day I Decided to Stop Counting Calories
I've gotten to the point where I can fairly accurately gauge my caloric intake, so there is no need to tally it up each day. Oh, the time I'll save! It's amazing to me how little I knew about the calorie value of different foods before I started. Who knew how calorie dense things like milk and peanut butter and bread were!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment