- Chocolate Cheerios in 1% milk, a banana w/ a bit of peanut butter (breakfast)
- a Nutella-filled low-cal peanut butter muffin and a double chocolate bran muffin (both of which I baked for the PTA), water (lunch)
- 2 slices pizza margherita, 1 slice cheese-less pizza, salad, Cherry Cola Diet Rite (dinner)
- 1/2 a churro at Costco
How about you?
Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Day 114: The Day We Saw Newborn Lambs at the Farm
I don't know what the kids enjoyed more: the lambs (which were just a few hours old) and kids or the abundance of large rain puddles. Since they were all wearing their galoshes, I think the puddles won out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment