- 4 chocolate clouds, the eensiest, teensiest sliver of pie from last night (SHAME! I know, I know! Bad, bad start to the day.)
- 2 pancakes w/SB & syrup, water
- 1 bottle of water (during run)
- about 1.5 c dried Kix (in the car because I was starving at swimming lessons)
- 2 mini raspberry filled corn muffins, 2 small-ish bowls chili w/ cheese & sour cream, water
How about you?
Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Day 48: Ward Chili Cook-off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Three pancakes with jam and syrup
Small glass of low-fat milk with Ovaltine
Quarter of an apple
Quiche and vegetables
Tall glass of lime-aid
Several corn bread muffins some with raspberry jam
One modest sized bowl of chili
Mug of hot cocoa
Post a Comment