How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 52: The Day I Ate My Weight in Cereal

Honestly, I was starving when breakfast finally rolled around at 11am. By then it had been over 16 hours since I had last eaten, which is why I ate more bowls of cereal in one sitting than I think I have since I was 12.
  • 1 bottle of water(during a great run)
  • 3 bowls of cereal! -- 1 Vanilla Honey Bunches of Oats, 2 Corn Pops (breakfast)
  • 1 bread stick, 1 slice of bread w/ SB, water
  • 2 pretzel rods, water
  • 2 black bean and butternut squash burritos (with all the fixins), water (dinner)
  • DOTW: warm chocolate pudding w/ 2 mini scoops of ice cream (1 vanilla, 1 chocolate peanut butter)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raisin bran with skim milk
Hot chocolate
Apple

Spaghetti with hot turkey sausage and tomato sauce
Breadsticks

Butternut squash and black bean burritos with cheese and sour cream
Warm chocolate pudding and chocolate peanut butter ice cream

Glass of orange juice

xhart said...

I heard good things about those butternut squash burritos. Not from Nico, of course... sigh.

Were you serious about other people posting their intake on your comments? Because at first I thought that was a bit odd, and now I feel compelled to do so.

[br] Rice Krispies with 1/2 banana and 1% milk, OJ

[lu] Meatloaf sandwiches on rolls w/ melted cheddar (3x)

[su] 2 granola bars -- the meatloaf sandwiches were plenty for the day, thank you

Monica Rich said...

I'm completely serious about leaving your daily food intake in the comments! For some odd reason, what people consume is very interesting to me.