- 1 6 oz. yogurt w/ wheat germ, 1.5 leftover carrot pancakes w/ SB & syrup (breakfast)
- tiny portion of penne w/ olive oil and parm, water (lunch)
- feeling depressed, so I ate about 1/3 c milk chocolate chips (I know, I know!), 5 pretzel rods w/ 1 T Nutella, 1% milk (felt better for about a half hour and than I crashed on the couch for 45 minutes)
- about 3/4 c popcorn (at PTA meeting)
- laaaate dinner (because of the PTA meeting) so I was famished. 2.5 burritos on Ami's tortillas w/ taco meat, lettuce, salsa, avocado, sour cream, Jack cheese (dinner)
- guava juice that someone left in our fridge (Ami? Em?) and which I will have to replace because it is delicious
How about you?
Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Day 59: The Day I Signed Up for a Bagillion Events at the PTA Meeting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Banana Nut Crunch with skim milk
Yogurt
Healthy chocolate muffin
Leftover pasta with garbanzo beans and feta
Pear
Four dried apricots
Two beef tacos on Monica's tortillas
Post a Comment