How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 58: Shopping with Neighbors, Baking with YW

  • 1 bottle water (during run)
  • 1 bowl cream of wheat w/ sprinkling of brown sugar, water (breakfast)
  • 1 mini everything bagel w/ butter, tiny OJ (2nd breakfast, out w/ friends)
  • 1 piece focaccia
  • 2 leftover enchiladas, rice, water (lunch)
  • 1 frozen berry GoGurt (an attempt to trick myself into thinking I was eating ice cream -- it worked)
  • dried mango
  • penne w/ garbanzo beans, tomatoes, & feta, piece of focaccia, water (dinner)
  • a few teaspoons of cookie dough (while baking w/ YW), water

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Banana Nut Crunch with skim milk
Hot chocolate
Dried apricots

Enchiladas with rice, salsa, and sour cream

A few more apricots
Pear

Penne with chick peas, feta, and tomatoes
Two pieces focaccia

(I might have to count this as desert, but it was worth the focus it gave me in studying)
More cereal
Too many chocolate chips