How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 64: The Day I Couldn't Remember What it Felt Like to Be Warm

Brrr! Our first daffodil has bloomed, but where did Spring go??
  • 1 banana, 1 bowl of Quaker Oatmeal Squares in 1% milk (late breakfast - 11.30am)
  • 2 slices of oatmeal bread (one with honey butter, 1 toasted w/ SB & jam), water
  • 4 low-fat Ritz crackers each w/ a small piece of cheddar, 1/2 pear, 1 bowl Cinnamon Life cereal in 1% milk -- nothing else really looked good. (late lunch - 4.30pm )
  • 2 slices of homemade pizza -- 1 cheese, 1 super veggie, plus the broccoli I picked off another slice of pizza, water (dinner)
  • glass of Ovaltine

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I lost 5 pounds this week!

Monica Rich said...

What?!? How? Share your secrets!

Anonymous said...

Raisin bran with skim milk
Lemon tea sans sweetener

Chicken sandwich at Hillstone
Coca Cola

Dried apricots

Broccoli pizza
Hot cocoa

Unknown said...

I am doing what you are doing. See, you inspired me! I stopped eating after 8. I am doing weight watchers, so I feel like I cut my calories in half. I also realized that if I wanted to lose weight, I needed to do a longer cardio workout. I usually do anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour. Plus, I have a lot of weight to lose, so 5 pounds is a lot, but not that much in the grand scheme, but it is a start! I feel more motivated!

Monica Rich said...

So, so great, Em!! Very inspiring.