How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 79: The Day I Was Left to My Own Devices and Failed Miserably

Because Grace was throwing up all morning, Adam stayed back with her while I took Abigail and Miles out for the day. As a result, I indulged the three of us beyond what could ever be considered normal or healthy. I'm not even going to attempt to total my calories.
  • a slice of toast, 1 c of cereal, Greek yogurt (breakfast)
  • pretzels and chocolate chips (way more than a serving) as I drove to Strasburg, PA
  • a bowl of chicken and corn soup, a super lame turkey sandwich, 1/2 a pickle, very watery instant lemonade (lunch)
  • a fresh and hot out of the oven soft pretzel with mustard
  • 2 mostly chocolate chocolate covered pretzels (is it evident yet what one of my all time favorite snacks is?)
  • 3 chocolate and peanut butter covered mini pretzels
  • WW linguine w/ veggies in a tomato sauce, asparagus, green beans, 1/2 piece hearty bread, a gagillion calories worth of leftover sweet potato goodness from yesterday, water, diet Coke (dinner)
  • 10 mostly chocolate milk chocolate covered mini pretzels way after the 7.30 pm cutoff, water

calorie count: I don't know ... maybe a bizillion?

Lest you think less of me, I must add here what I resisted: oversized cinnamon rolls w/ cream cheese frosting, fresh, hot donuts and enormous whoopie pies at the Amish market, carrot cake, shoofly pie, chocolate covered potato chips, peanut butter s'mores, huge bags of giant chocolate chips, chocolate (not chocolate covered) pretzels, and Grace's chocolate covered Rice Krispies treat on a stick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mixed cereal with skim milk

Saltine crackers
Peanut butter
Spicy cheese
Yogurt
Dried cherries
Banana

Three chocolate covered peanut butter pretzels

Grilled veggies over whole wheat linguine
Multigrain bread with margaraine

Total calorie count: approx 2000

xhart said...

I like your title. Have you been listening to Radiohead?

Anyway I doubt you were much over, if at all. Those chocolate covered pretzels can't be worth that much. I am sad you resisted the Amish delights though. How many times will you have that opportunity -- and especially on a day when you're not counting anyway!

TJ's organic plain yogurt, sugar, homemade granola, frozen blueberries

Campbell's chicken corn chowder, a few sunchips

A nectarine, a miniature chocolate bar, about 10 M&Ms

3 smallish steak fajitas (leftovers)

1 Red Bull

Calories: 2102/2010