- 1 bottle water (during run)
- 1 bowl Raisin Bran (breakfast)
- 1 triangle of Miles' quesadilla
- 1 black bean and butternut squash burrito, water (lunch)
- 1 c Ike & Sam's Kettle Corn, 3 Pocky
- 2 pretzel rods, water
- 2 carrot pancakes, 2 scrambled eggs, 1% milk (dinner)
How about you?
Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Day 53: The Day I Decided I Hate Paint
There are now 7 swatches of varying shades covering one of the walls in our bedroom -- the self same room I painted blue two weeks ago. After two weeks I still feel like I'm living in an Easter egg and am on the hunt for the perfect hue. Suggestions???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Banana Nut Crunch in skim milk
Foot long buffalo chicken sandwich from Subway
Hot chocolate
Banana
Left overs for dinner:
Quesadilla made of taco left-overs
Scrambled eggs the kids didn't eat
A tortilla with Peanut Butter and Honey
Low fat milk with Ovaltine
Post a Comment