- 1 bowl Quaker Oatmeal Squares (my new fav) in 1% milk (breakfast)
- 1 PB&J on toast, 1 banana w/ 2 T peanut butter and 2 T wheat germ, milk (lunch)
- 1/4 serving Pocky, 1 6oz yogurt w/ wheat germ
- blackened chicken quesadilla (delish), gorganzola-crusted sirloin (bad -- took two bites) with garlic mashed potatoes (worse -- only took one) and sauteed spinach (bland -- don't even think I took a whole bite), water, bread, bites of Adam's meal (which was okay), apple crisp w/ vanilla ice cream (a total waste of a DOTW and made us both feel sick). All in all, a terrible dinner at Café Joelle. So disappointing. At least it was free.
How about you?
Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Day 60: The Day Our Treadmill Nearly Killed Me
Because it stopped working while I was full-on running. Good thing I have cat-like reflexes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oatmeal Squares in skim milk
Yogurt
Muffin
Apricots
Hot chocolate
Tea
Two tacos from last night
Bad dinner at Cafe Joelle
Good intel on Joelle. We will steer clear. I will also steer clear of your treadmill, although I bet it looked pretty entertaining when you almost flew off the front.
Post a Comment