How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 116: Cinco de Mayo

We ate a Mexican-themed dinner. And we got haircuts (all but I). Why we went to get haircuts at 8pm, I'm not quite sure. But everyone is now sporting their summer dos.
  • raisin bran in 1% milk (breakfast)
  • piece of leftover foccacia
  • PB&J, water (lunch)
  • 100 calorie pack Hostess Lemon cupcakes, some of the kids' graham bunnies
  • Diet Rite
  • 1.5 tortillas, blackbeans, rice, sole w/ lime, salsa frittata, water (dinner)
  • DPTW: Maple nut soft-serve ice cream at our new favorite ice cream/Italian ice joint
calorie total: 2,447

I'm getting depressed about this now -- this trend I see of overeating. It's the bread that is killing me. The foccacia, the sandwiches, the tortillas -- all soooo good, but super calorie-dense.

Considering I need about 2300 calories to maintain my weight, this isn't too bad. But maintaining is not exactly where I want to be. Fit is where I want to be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have had a rough time as well this last little bit. ugh.. I want to stop, but the old habits are coming back. HELP