How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 138: The Day I Typed my Food Log Without My Glasses or Contacts

My face is literally inches from the screen. I apologize in advance for any typos.
  • Corn Flakes in 1% milk (breakfast)
  • chocolate graham crackers, water
  • Life & Oatmeal Squares in milk (lunch)
  • Spicy Mexican salad, few mini mozzarella sticks, a few onion rings, 2 of Abby's leftover chicken fingers, Diet Coke (dinner @ Friendly's w/ Mel & the kids)

2 comments:

xhart said...

Prior to reading your blog I never realized you were so into Friendly's. Does this only happen when Adam is gone, or is it a family affair?

Sesame seed bagel with lox, brie, gouda, asiago, cream cheese, orange marmalade, tomato. Homemade hummus with carrot sticks. A strawberry.

Bean + cheese empanada with rice

Tuna melt with olives

One tangerine popsicle

Monica Rich said...

The kids loooove Friendly's; Adam hates it. It is a tradition the kids and I have when Adam is either working late or out of town.