How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 50: The Day My Sweet Tooth Got the Best of Me.

Too much sugar and too many carbs. No wonder I feel crummy today.
  • 1 bottle of water (which I totally gagged on) during my run
  • 1 healthy chocolate muffin, glass of 1% milk (breakfast)
  • dried mango, pretzel sticks
  • 1 homemade pita - half w/ hummus, half w/ peach jam, water (lunch)
  • Teddy Grahams -- a handful each of honey and chocolate (snacking with Grace)
  • 1 tiny slice dark sour bread (nothing on it)
  • 3 nasty albeit satisfying mini Entenmann's glazed donuts (from mom) that left a gross film in my mouth, small glass of milk
  • Beef & Guiness Stew, 1 slice of bread w/ SB, water

4 comments:

Ana said...

Do you mean Guiness like the beer? Cause if you cook with beer I have a fantastic recipe for you. If not, then me neither. :)

Anonymous said...

Bowl of Banana Nut Crunch with low-fat milk

Pita, falafel and raw veggies

Healthy chocolate chip muffin
Mug of hot chocolate
Apple

Beef stew
Two slices molasses bread with Smart Balance
Juice

xhart said...

TJ's yogurt with homemade granola, OJ

Barbecued chicken sandwich on Monica's rolls, sunchips

Two peppermint taffys from Christmas.

Meatloaf (from Best Recipe -- outstanding), mashed potatoes, mixed greens salad.

Chocolate pudding, very rich but tasty in small quantities.

Monica Rich said...

Holy comments, Batman.

Yes, Ana. The beer. Judge me as you will.

Adam -- I feel kind of guilty because I have almost complete control of your caloric intake. I apologize if you eat more carbs than you ought.

Alex -- we'd love the meatloaf recipe. And taffy? From Christmas?