- bowl of Quaker Oatmeal Squares in 1% milk (breakfast)
- small scoop each ziti and salad, a small roll w/ 1 slice ham & 1 slice turkey, 1 mystery meatball, a handful of red bell pepper slices, 1/2 piece the Ambrosia Layer cake I sold at the dessert auction, 1/2 piece of Mere's homemade baklava, a three-bite size slice of Ami's chocolate cream pie, 4 cups of water (lunch at the Munch & Mingle)
- 2 cups of 1% milk to wash down the 3 T of leftover chocolate mousse frosting that was hanging out in the fridge, which I consumed immediately upon waking from a 2 hour nap
- chicken pecan salad w/ pears & goat cheese, 2 pieces garlic bread, water (dinner)
- 1 slice homemade Asphalt Pie in commemoration of the date (π = 3.14)
How about you?
Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Day 63: The Day We Celebrate π
Since it was a holiday (at least at 17 Mulford St.) -- and knowing I would be subject to a ward munch and mingle prior to the Youth Fireside -- we decided to take our dessert day early this week. And yes, I totally over did it on dessert and feel nasty and bloated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cereal with milk
Some of Miles's Wheat Chex at church
White chicken chili and cornbread
A banana with Monica's chocolate icing
Chicken pecan salad with pears and Caesar dressing
Asphalt pie
Post a Comment