- same as the last few days - Oatmeal squares and a banana (breakfast, 8am)
- 2.5 slices of leftover vegetable pizza, diluted apple juice (big lunch, I know, 1.30pm)
- 3 low-fat Ritz crackers
- 1.5 homemade pita w/ 3 falafel, tzatziki sauce, red bell pepper slices, sliced cucumber, more diluted apple juice (dinner, 6.45 pm)
- 1 chocolate bran muffin
How about you?
Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Day 65: The Day Mother Nature Took Sides
Adam and I disagreed about the big pine tree in our front side yard. He wanted it to stay, I wanted it gone. The wind storm over the weekend decided for us and it is now in heaps and piles on our curb. Sad day for the pine, but a happy one for the Magnolia that will soon take its place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cinnamon Oatmeal Squares with skim milk
Two blueberry muffins
Buffalo chicken sandwich from Dishes
Pear
Dried apricots
Falafel and homemade pita
Raw vegetables
Half pita with peanut butter and honey
Post a Comment