How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 67: The Day I Took the Kids to the Dentist and Then Liberated the Front Yard

It is now free from the seven ugly, prickly bushes that seemed to only serve as a garbage catchers and a cat haven. It took 4 or so hours of hard, scratchy work, but it feels sooooo good to have them out.
  • 2 small slices toasted brown soda bread w/ indulgent Irish butter, small bowl of Oatmeal squares in 1% milk (breakfast, 8.30 am)
  • another piece of soda bread w/ butter, 6 oz yogurt w/ 3 T wheat germ, water (was this lunch? 12.30 pm)
  • strawberry all-fruit ice pop from Suzanne
  • leftover pita, warmed and slathered w/ PB&J (or was this lunch? 4 pm)
  • chocolate bran muffin, water
  • I think I may have had another piece of soda bread -- can't remember
  • Dad's chicken and rice w/ pigeon peas, diluted apple juice, water (dinner, 6.45)
  • 2 graham crackers w/ Nutella, glass of Ovaltine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life cereal with skim milk
Yogurt
Apricots
Hot chocolate

Tomato soup and soda bread
Pear
Orange juice

Spanish rice and chicken

xhart said...

viva la liberacion! can't wait to see it.