How about you?

Feel free to share in the comments what you ate today. I have a sneaking suspicion it will make one of us feel better.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 68: Girls' NIght in Queens

  • bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats mixed w/ the remains of a box of Oatmeal Squares in 1% milk (breakfast)
  • 1 rice cake at Mom's
  • dried mango, blueberries & strawberries
  • warmed up pita w/ cheddar cheese & black pepper, water (1st lunch)
  • 2 mini cinnamon raisin bagels w/ butter, water (2nd lunch)
  • 1 frozen berry GoGurt
  • 3 or so graham crackers w/ Nutella (trying to get myself over being annoyed)
  • 1/2 fish taco w/ mango-avocado salsa, 1 tandoori something wing, crispy duck in a spicy tamarind sauce, brown rice, 2/3 of a piece of chocolate caramel cake (dinner at Jade and dessert at Martha's Bakery in Forest Hills)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cereal with skim milk
Banana
Hot chocolate

Spanish rice and chicken
Apricots

Spaghetti and meat sauce
Breadsticks

Anonymous said...

I forgot that I also had pistachios. They were a tasty snack. Thanks for putting them in my lunch . . .